Saturday 4 May 2013

If you love sweets, you may like this...!

Phew, it's been a while since I had a chance to blog - we have just been on a fabulous family holiday to the gorgeous Center Parcs, and now we are back, have just had the chance to take a few piccies of the card I made in a few hours I snatched just before we went away! It's made using last week's docrafts Creativity Club printables 'Candy Love' which I designed after an inspiring trip to the sweet shop (what an excuse to sample the goods before sketching!).

 
 
To create the depth, I used silicone glue and slighty twisted the top layer of the decoupage bag to create a more 3D impression...
 
 
I added somePapermania ribbon and Vintage Notes Lace Borders to the mix for effect...
 
 
 
...and to finish, some craft twine to tie the bag.
Thanks for looking!
 
Jill x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like